Meet a Greeter is very easy! You just need to provide us with some information in order to be contacted by a Greeter, available to welcome you in town. Don’t worry if you don’t receive a confirmation email soon: we are volunteers and as soon as possible we will reply to you!
For a better service we strongly recommend you to request a greet between 15 and 20 days before the date you asking for. “Early bird” and “last minute” requests are problematic to manage. Please don’t send multiple request.
N.B. Do you have disabilities or any particular conditions? We welcome people with limited mobility or other kind of requirements. When submitting your request, you only have to mention your requirements in the Extra information field.
Please take a look at the additional information at the bottom of this page and read the Florence Greeters chart of values before submitting the form (fields with an asterix (*) are mandatory)
– Request your visit at least 15 days in advance of the day you’re asking for
– You might be alone or with other visitors, up to a limit of 6 people
– Submitting this form does not guarantee you will have a greeter visit but we will do our best to satisfy your request 🙂
– Your greeter walk is confirmed when you receive the name and phone number of your greeter then you need to quickly connect with your volunteer to arrange details
– If we do not have a Greeter available for your visit we will send you a mail
– Remember that Greeters are friendly and enthusiastic volunteers and not professional tour guides!